Friday, September 5, 2008

Market Very Weak? Run If There Is Still Profit....


Singapore Straits Times Index breaks new lows. The Index close at 2,626.05 points, down almost -2.97 % or -80.48 points. How about KL Composite Index ?

I don't see anything can hold our market. The current share market situation now pointing to go even lower in this few days. No volume and the share market around the region are showing signs of decline.

Yesterday I mention that Hang Seng Index and even Dow Jones Industrial Average is showing sign of weakness. From this point of view, it is better to stay out from the market.

And because of the on going political situation in Malaysia, today I make a small decision to sell some of the share that was purchase on June 2008. My forecast is that our share market will most likely to go down further.

Try to Buy Back at cheaper price if I'm lucky enough.

No comments: