Monday, September 22, 2008

Malaysiakini : Bee END Downfall Parody. Watch Again !

When I was reading my comments that was posted on my article, I was surprised that someone posted a comment to me to refer a video clip appear on Youtube. Watch it, very funny. At first I can't even catch the meaning (words) in between them but after I view it second time, I was laughing all my heart out. (Please read the words in English carefully) If my video clip is too small please refer it at Youtube.

Please refer : The title Bee En Downfall Parody (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7XCRpRwz1s)

How they did it ? I was amazed how this guy can think of creating a conversation in that video clip. Really good in creating this conversations.. Ha.... Ha.... Ha...... Enjoy ..... Sure you will like it......

(This article was posted on Saturday (20.09.2008). Because of same article I decided to join it together)

........................................................
Watch again. When I posted it on Saturday 20, 2008, some of my friends said that the wordings are a bit hard to understand. So I decided to post it again but this time with every words shown below.

It is really a funny video clips. It is about our on going political situation in our country. Best views if your speakers volume are high. You will find this video clip very interesting. I don't how this guy do it? But he is good and talented in creating these conversations. Enjoy....... I always keep on laughing whenever I watch it again. Cool ......... Please read the words again and again and you will understand the meaning of it.

If this video clips is too small, watch it at YOUTUBE : (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7XCRpRwz1s)

Officer 1 : We already have the police setting up roadblocks all over the capital and it’s surrounding areas. As long as we don’t let anyone move, the rakyat will blame Pakatan for the traffic jam and swing back support to our side.

Hitele : Yes. With this, my man Bodohwi’s popularity will be on the rise again.

Officer 1 : Errr….Sir…..

Officer 1 : I…….errr……

Officer 2 : Sir, Bodohwi jumped the gun. He and his men arrested RPK, Teresa Kok and that Sin Chew journalist under ISA late last week.

Hitele : All you buggers who read Malaysiakini, Malaysia-Today, and watch Akademi Fantasia, LEAVE NOW. Those who watch Astro Ceria, too.

Hitele : What the f**k did he do?!

Hitele : That no good donkey dickhead! What the f**k did he do!

Hitele : Doesn’t he know the rakyat are already sick of his shenanigans? He think the ISA will wipe out his problem? Perhaps all that sleep has put too much drool in his brain.

Hitele : Now he’ll fly out to Australia and hide in his Nasi Kandar shop.

Hitele : Now that baldy will surely go make a dumb statement and the whole world will laugh at the idiotic chromedome.




Officer 3 : Sir, Baldy is an experienced minister. He surely will handle it.

Hitele : Experienced, my foot! They’re all a bunch of circus monkeys!

Officer 3 : Sir, he’s still better than Zam.

Hitele : Now those Pakatan fellars will have a field day with this issue.

Hitele : Once RPK comes out he will rip all of their balls of and throw it to the dogs. They really screwed themselves big time. Why don’t the Bee En fellars EVER listen?

Hitele : I shud’ve stopped funding their political ambitions after March 8th. Now all my investments are lost. It’s a f**king miracle that KJ doink hasn’t said anything yet.

Hitele : I just wanna rip everyone’s ball off!

Hitele : Ach-med Ismail shud’ve kept his pothole shut. Bodohwi simply cannot control his men.

Hitele : Why do these guys even try?

Hitele : That Apa-Namaaa fellar was better. He plucked a big bunch of them out like Lalang back in 87.

Hitele : All Bodohwi got was a blogger, a journalist and one measly politician!!! Is he THAT dumb to invoke ISA?

Hitele : Here I am, giving ideas like Taiwan study trips to thwart 916, and he jumps the gun with ISA!

Hitele : Now even the component parties, will somehow magically grow back their balls and shart asking questions. Already those guys from the East are making noise.

Woman : Don’t worry. Semi Value hasn’t opposed ISA yet.

Hitele : We might as well hand Anwar the keys to the parliament.

Hitele : I wonder who has been wanting to cross-over to Pakatan.

Officer 3 : *** Oh shit……He’s suspecting me……***

Hitele : Oh, who the f**k cares anymore….

Officer 3 : *** Phew! ***

Hitele : I wonder what’ll happen after this.

Hitele : We are F**KED.

No comments: