Thursday, April 23, 2009

" NAJIB'S EFFECT ". Wah Lahhhhhhhh.....

Never try to be judges to judge that the share market has over. We can see from today market sentiments. Wah Lahhhhhhhhhh. The KL Composite Index recorded new high after some special announcement made by our Prime Minister or Finance Minister Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak.

Although some of the indicators for overseas market appear to be in negative side, the KL Composite Index managed to climb even higher after some good announcement made by our Prime Minister. I have to admit that I was following the charts reading too closely but when the super bulls appear, there nothing we can do even we use any tools or indicator to determine where the share market is heading to.

Yesterday I did mention about the sign of "The Shooting Star". The sign will only be confirm if the KL Composite closed lower but today the KL Composite Index close higher, so the index still have more rooms and potential to move higher.

Today I'm also covering my futures contract that I short yesterday (Buy 986.50 point - sell 968.50 point (loss -18 pts)). Total loss of RM 1,000.00 including commission fee. Let’s take it as a tuition fee for me to enhance my mistake that I have done. Basically I didn’t expect our Prime Minister is going to announce such a major new. As he use to say “ONE MALAYSIA”.

It is a good sign for Malaysia and this will lead up to the foreigner investors who always argue for more opportunity of businesses in Malaysia. With more opening policy in place, this will lead up to many foreigner investors start to invest in Malaysia but it is still too early to tell.

Now we can see how strong the market move. We must believe it. As a Prime Minister and a Finance Minister, he's really show out his power to win people hearts. No one expect these news will be out today. Many punters or players are calling it "NAJIB'S EFFECT".

* Today Long or Buy : 1 contract of futures (FKLI) at 986.50 points *

No comments: