Friday, April 24, 2009

KL Composite Index Very Strong. Will Touch 1,000 Point On Monday ?

Today the Blue Chip share started to climb. The KL Composite Index creating new high again. The index almost reaching nearly to 1,000 points level. What a wonderful days for the punters but not for me. Basically I didn’t involve so much as I didn’t expect the share market will be that hot.

Usually with this kind of scenario it is quite hard to look where the pause button would be. Don’t be surprised if the index breaks the 1,000 points level on Monday. I have misses this rally again because I was not in Malaysia. On Wednesday I have travel to Thailand, Chiang Rai. I just monitoring it from the Internet. Tremendous and thumb up for the KL Composite Index.

I have seen before these kinds of rally. It happens during end of 2006 and the beginning of year 2007. The rally just couldn’t stop. They move and move until we can't find where the correction would be. If you don’t dare to play than you would have misses the biggest surprised. Today the FKLI futures contract touches 1,000 points for the first time.

The KL Composite Index didn’t even go for a correction but certain counters already went through a correction few days back. These are the few mistakes that I have done for not watching it nicely. Actually the second bandwagon has started since the announcement by Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak. Be positive towards the market movement and trade with careful approach on Monday. You might not know what would happen on Monday.

No comments: