Friday, August 29, 2008

KL Composite up 30.04 on Budget Day? Wah...

After a six days trip to Thailand from 24th August till 29th August, I was quite surprised that today the KL Composite Index went up +30.04 points to close at 1,100.50 points.

No doubt today was a Budget Days, it appear that this is the first time the market move up so much during a budget announcement.

I rather stay at the sideline until I have more confident towards the market. Today in Thailand the police clash with the protesters at the Government House in Bangkok.

Some of the protesters are blocking access in and out to Hatyai International Airport, Krabi International Airport and Phuket International Airport. Their countries are now in a huge problem.


Workers at Hua Lum Pong train stations in Bangkok are taking leaves in order to protest the government decision to take an action against the protesters.

Some rumours are circulation that the Thai International Airways' Labour Union has called for its members to take leave immediately to protest the police's use of forces against anti-government protesters. Their aims is to cripple the current Samak Sundravej Governments.

I still can remember when the Bank of Thailand announce that they impose 30% restriction (from taking out any investment in Thailand) in order to strengthen their Bath value. Many investors flee the country and find Malaysia is a safe place to bet and wait until Bank of Thailand lift up the restriction.

During that time our market gradually move slowly and shot up and create new high and new high. Can the current political situation in Thailand really help our Malaysia share market? Still too early to talk about that but I would say maybe or maybe not?

In my days as a blogger since June 2008, I did find there are few blogger who is quite good in terms of giving advice and giving prediction on where our KL Composite Index was heading to.

Some of the blogger like http://malaysiafinance.blogspot.com/ http://winbursa.blogspot.com/ and http://leon-tan.blogspot.com/ They are good, they are really good. Their advice is giving me many clues and guide on how to trade and their point of view towards this market. I’m new and still learning.


Although my blog is about Malaysian Shares, I will write other article as well but will try to stay on concentrating writing as many article about Malaysian Shares as long as I could because I LOVE SHARE MARKET.

This article was prepare while my flight in the air from Bangkok to Kuala Lumpur (FD 3575) 18.45 pm - 21.50 pm.

No comments: