Friday, July 11, 2008

KL Composite Index Rebounded. How far would it go ?

When I first started to brought some share during last week sharp fall it would like " catching a fallen knife." Frankly I'm telling my self that this is the only chances for me to make some return. It would like catching a fallen share prices without knowing whether it would burn my returns and I survive with some small returns.

"A survey to the whole market situation suggested that the market will stage a rebound by next week. How far will it go, it's all depend on the political situation in our country. The entry points is very important in order to make profits. How about today ? Is today is an entry points ? (make your own judgement). " remember this article........It was posted on 4th July 2008 (Friday) title "Accumulate or Not to Accumulate ?"


As I mention our market indeed make a remarkable rebound and close higher to end this week with a gain. The KL Composite Index gain +14.90 points to close at 1,150.39 points on Firday. A gain of +16.25 points versus the last week close of 1,134.14 points (1,150.39 minus 1,134.14). For me I'm already consider the market has done it jobs (rebound).

Next week market movement will be based on current fundamental, political news, crude oil prices, economics, the Dow Jones Industrial Average and etc. At this moment I would stay away for a while and examine how the market will react with the whole current unstablity political enviroments.

Beware of the Bears Market that's going to take control of the share market. Stay on the sidelines will be the best strategy to adopt and watch how the Bears will rule the market. The Bull is currently resting in order to gain some energy and will charge towards a Super Bull run in the future when the Bears is exhausted.

'It often requires more courage to dare to do right than to fear to do wrong.'

Abraham Lincoln

"I'm not trying to be a hero but to share my knowledge and experiance that I have gain from all these years studying the trend pattern, investing or speculate in the share market."

No comments: