Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Fly, Fly, Fly Up to the Sky...


Today I would say the market ended generally good. The KL Composite Index ended down just -3.29 points to finish at 1,150.80 points. Still I would like to stay on the track that the market still have a bit of potential to move up at the moment (hope that I'm right). I'm still holding my position as I can see there is still many counter not yet make its moves.

When I started posted this article, the Crude Oil prices for September delivery already break a new low and was currently down USD -3.26 per barrel at USD 121.47 per barrel. I think this might help the equities market a bit. But you won't know how the market will fare, it depends on its today closing. (Below USD 122.68 per barrel will be good)

To be honest the Crude Oil prices is still struggling to move up but a check on its charts should confirm that the Crude Oil is really heading to the south pole.

AirAsia is doing well in this couple of days. If the counter still stay at this level, I don't see why this counter cannot move up to RM 1.15 per share to RM 1.27 per share. Many analyst give a very bad impresion on AirAsia shares when the counter suffer huge sellout during the recent downtrend.


But now some of the analyst are saying that AirAsia counter will perform better accordingly with the current Crude Oil prices retreat.

While many other major airlines company's are cutting their cost and re-size their fleet and re-adjust their routes, AirAsia is still expanding its current fleets and routes. What a great job by Datuk Tony Fernandes.

" When there is a LOSER, there always be a GAINER "

2 comments:

Phil said...

Hi, Jackie, I have just added you in my list. Hope your visitors will increase.

Can you can link me back? TQ.

Philip
Bursa-KLSE Blogs and News
http://ginsing70.blogspot.com/

Jackie Lee said...

Thank you Philip

I have just added you in my list also. Thank you very much.

Hope to share with you about our current equities market in Malaysia.