Wednesday, July 9, 2008

KL Composite Index make a Remarkable Rebound !


From my calculation and projections, indeed the market has temporary bottom out. A check with all the counter prices from my previous blog suggest that any individual who dares to buy from last week Wednesday, Friday and Monday markets (07.07.2008) stand to gain from today closing.

Yesterday I sold off a little bit of shares because of the current market conditions didn't allow me to hold quite a number of my positions. Still making gains but not much. KL Composite Index gain +18.56 points to close at 1,139.81 points.


The points is that I still remember and recall one of the top remisier said that " If there is a sharp drop in the market, the chances for us to make money will always be there (rebound). A lot of them who are buying at high now suffer the most, how about the people who brought the share at low, will they suffer or face the same situation ? I don't think so. " But basically this statement is all about the right timing - The Entry Points.

Charts never lies to us, it just show you and guide your analysis to the overall market movement and make an asumptions on it, to move up or to move down. Today I might be right but tomorrow its will all depend on how the US market perform and our capability to hold and sell at the right price. A rebound already taken its tolls. It has just started, how many days it will last ? I don't know, but for sure it will be like a roller-coaster ride. To sell or not to sell ?


I'm only capable of tracing when is the right time to buy but cannot always be judge as an answer to accumulate any counter. I might be wrong one day, I'm just only a human being.

Here are some of the few counters that need to pay some attention from the recently sharp drop. Resorts World Berhad, YTL Power International Berhad, Sunrise Berhad. Check on these charts. Do their share prices consider cheap at this level ? Looks attractive but I'm still cautious.

No comments: